The SKED comes equipped for horizontal hoisting by helicopter or vertical hoisting in caves or industrial confined spaces. When the patient is packaged the stretcher becomes rigid. The durable plastic provides protection for the patient while allowing extrication through the most demanding confined spaces. The stretcher is rolled for storage in a tough cordura backpack which is included with the system. The complete rescue system ships at 17 lbs and comes complete for most applications. Also available in O.D. Green for military, S.W.A.T. and other tactical situations.
The SK-200-OR Sked® Basic Rescue System – International Orange comes with:
- SK-201-OR The Sked® Stretcher – International Orange
- SK-202 Cordura backpack
- SK-203 Horizontal Lift Slings (pair)
- SK-204 Sked® Tow Strap
- SK-205 Removable Webbing Handles
- SK-206 Steel Locking ‘D’ Carabiner
- SK-207 Sked® Vertical Lift Sling
Made in USA.